Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

This happened last year when my car was totaled 8-17.My insurance company was great in getting their payment off to the lender except they put prior damage and with held $438 for it.

This was a mistake as all damage was caused at time of incident. Safeguard did the same. But they said if the insurance company would re-evaluate it and send them this stating no prior damage they would send payment to lender. My insurance company did re-evaluate and sent their payment of $438 to the lender.

The re-evaluation and copy of check was sent to Safeguard and they have since 11-17 kept fiddleing around with they didn't get it, to they got the evaluation, to they need the check copy which Geico faxed to them, to oh ya there it is, but guess what? We have overpayed on this and are sending no more money. WHATTTTT? Gap is gap.

I paid a really large sum of money for this, did and sent everything they asked for and now they're trying to screw me. My lender has been very patient but I'm done with them. I have already filed a complaint with the BBB and tomorrow I'm reporting them to the TDI and have them investigated.

If this is what it takes to get a car paid off I no longer have then so be.But don't ever use them unless you have the time and pocket book to pay what they won't.

Review about: Safe Guard Products International Auto Claim.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Pay the amount with held for prior damage to the lender.

I didn't like: Being jacked around to get my gap paid.

Comments